Thursday, December 21, 2006

For those of you that care:


You can go to J.K. Rowling's site learn the name of the last Harry Potter book. Although, I'm warning you-- it's a highly annoying process. I suppose it depends on how much you care. Oh, and here is Dumbledore's hat...hope it helps.

Best of Luck!

For those of you that clearly aren't wizards here is a little help...
-click on the pink eraser.
-click on the door at the end of the hallway in the mirror.
-click on the top part of the big door in the foreground.
-click on the ceiling of the hallway in the mirror.
-click on the spiderwebs
-click and hold the wind chime that is second to the right, when it turns into a key drag it and unlock the door.
-from there you are on your own, if you still can't do it, I don't know what to tell you.

3 comments:

whb said...

oh, I just went to mugglenet.com and got the name there. That seemed much easier.

Amber said...

for a cheater it would...

whb said...

Wait, who was it who thought that Harry Potter was boring? Wasn't that you? I forget, but I thought you were all negative on the books... One of our friends was.