Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day!


Howdy blogger friends and family. I write to you from Fido Cafe in Nashville, Tennessee. We are spending this years holidays south of the Mason Dixon line. And oh what a holiday it's been! Due to a series of unfortunate events we haven't done much but read for the past several days, but I suppose that's a good thing in a way. I'm finally finishing up The Master and Margarita (to be reported on soon) and CZF has found himself reading The Boyfriend School and Hamlet...you wouldn't believe how well they go together. We hope y'all had a very merry holiday and of course, we love you dearly!

Also, prayers for my Pappaw, who is in the hospital, are greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

whb said...

You call that a beard?

Scarlet Zapata said...

Prayers for your pappaw.

I have only been reading magazines all through the holidays. I'm not kidding. Magazines or anthologies of magazine articles. I decided that Esquire has some of the best, but it's not fair cause it's a men's magazine.

Oh wait, I also read Klosterman's Killing Yourself To Live. I am SO inside the male mind right now.

Amber said...

CZF and I just supplemented our New Yorker subscription with one to the National Geographic so I plan on getting lots of magazine reading in as well...