Thursday, October 05, 2006

RIP: AZF's Computer

Things have slowed down a bit on the blog, I am sure you noticed. It is due to the untimely demise of AZ's computer. Tragically, it has expired. But reading has not expired, nor has CZF's ability (and he excels at this) to sit on a computer at work and not do much.
So. AZ has started The Master and Margarita, which I know some of you have read, and there is and endless amount of discussability there. Jesus and Pontius, the upright cat with the monocle, the devil and the master and all that great stuff. I find that this novel, though I have forgotten much of it, has left very strong images in my mind, which I'll probably never forget.
Or, if that doesn't interest you, Book IV and V of Paradise Lost, which I am reading.
Or, Latin. Convenire meus amicis cupio et amor deusque dissere.

(how's that for elementary latin.)

2 comments:

Amber said...

He speaks the truth. My computer's soul is burning in hell for leading me on the way it did with, the additional credit card debt, the slow but ever growing attachements, its voluptous monitor I loving gazed upon day in and out...all gone in the blink of an eye.

RIP Computer
(March 2005 - September 2006)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. You were sorely missed. A ray of light in the internet darkness.