Monday, June 09, 2008

book-a-licious...so delicious.



About a year ago I came across an image on the internet of a scene from Alice in Wonderland cut out of a book. My heart skipped a beat with excitement and I immediately printed off the image and pasted it on to my planner so that I could look at it every day. Its still there, but the mysterious creator has finally been discovered, and her name is Su Blackwell. She has tons of other awesome pieces of book art that you can drool over on her website. Take a look see for yourself, I promise you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

czf said...

i love that you said 'look see.'

i did take a look see and thought the peter pan and secret garden were pretty sweet.

Ann said...

Those are beautiful. I cannot fathom what patience those sculptures must have taken.

Amber said...

Did you see the one with the dress, I think its called "while you were away." Incredible.