Thursday, November 22, 2007

Holiday Reading?

If you're looking for a book or two to read over the holidays, the New York Times has posted their annual 100 Notable books of 2007. The list is long and I know that I (czf) have not read any of them, since I haven't read any new books this year. However, take a look and see if there is anything you want to read. Then read, and let Luminous know how it was.
Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday from Luminous, the bookblog you love to read.
I find this picture hilarious. That kid looks like Denise the Menace or Richie Rich. So.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hi!-

I saw that you shared some similar interests as me, and thought you would be interested in my blog dedicated to women's health and fitness.

www.asizableapple.com

Anyway, I hope to see you reading soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!

- Dana

Anonymous said...

there were 100 books published in 2007?

Anonymous said...

Cheers. Just got the Borders gift card and I can now pick up a few interesting books...